Searching for Best Power Banks in India? Want to buy power bank online but confused which one to choose? Then you are in the right place because here we provide you complete information about power banks which you need to know.
Power Banks are one of the most useful product in today’s smartphone dominating the world. Before its invention, most of the people suffered from battery problems like the phone’s battery down when we are not at home, etc. Now power bank comes with its solution, by using it you can charge your mobile, tablets, cameras anytime, anywhere and get rid of dead battery problem. It is also known as portable batteries, external battery, & portable charger.
In this guide, you will find Best Power Banks in India with consideration of various factors which are important in the selection of any power bank. There are three main factors which you should consider before buying any power bank.
- Battery capacity of power bank – The more it is better it is, as simple as that.
- The number of USB ports – This depends on your usage if you are alone and most of the time you just need to charge one phone at a time. So, you can also choose a power bank which has only one port.
- Looks of the Device – Look and design of power bank is one of the most important factors. You can’t ignore this easily because you need to charge your phone, mobile or any gadget out of your home, or we can say that you need to charge it in public. So, prefer the stylish model with the same amount of features.
These are the primary three factors which play a significant role in selecting the best power bank. But you don’t need to do such research or comparison because we have done it for you. Based on these three factors with the inclusion of other technical features like; led indicators, auto power off, etc. and reliability of the product we have prepared a list of top 7 power banks which are available in India to buy.
List of 7 Best Power Banks Available in India
It is the list of top 7 power banks concerning features, performance, and reliability of the product. We have prepared this list based on users review of the customer who bought these power banks from Amazon, technical features of the product, and what experts say about that product.
Price range – Rs. 1150- 1250
PNY BE-740 is one of the best & premium product in the power banks. It has the premium design with lithium-ion 10400 mAh battery capacity. It has just a 236g product which is very light and easy to carry comes with a single USB port, led indicators to show how much battery is remaining, torch in case of emergency light.
Because It is one of the bestseller power banks on Amazon, It is a reliable and trusted product regarding performance. It comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase. It has 4.1 / 5.0 rating based on customer reviews on Amazon.
- 3.7 volts lithium-ion battery with 10400mAh capacity
- Auto power off when fully charged
- Input: DC 5V-2.1A and output: DC 5V-2.1A
- USB Port – 1
- LED Torch
- 4-lights of LED power indicator to displays the battery level status
- 1-year limited warranty for device
Price range – 950 – 1000
Intex IT-PB11K comes with 11000 mAh battery which can charge an average smartphone three times. It has three micro USB ports and led indicators. Intex power bank is a useful product if you have more than one gadgets to charge at once. It is little wider in dimension than PNY BE-740, but it is value for money product with 3 USB ports.
If your priority is to charge many devices at once, then you can go for it.
- Battery Capacity 11000 mAh
- Power Input DC5V / 2.1A Output Power 5V 1A, 5V 2A & 5V 2A
- USB Ports: 2
- Power Source: Mini USB
- LED Indicator: Yes
- 1 Year Warranty
Price range – Rs. 1950 – 2050
20000 mAh the amount of battery capacity is enough to rank this product on number three position. If you have lots of gadgets to charge, or you stay away from home for many days than Samsung power bank is made for you. It has the almost double capacity of battery charging than above two. It has 2 USB ports, and displays feature to show battery of power bank.
- USB Ports: 2
- Battery Capacity: 20000 mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion battery
- Power Source: USB
Price range – Rs. 1500 – 1600
Lenovo PA13000 is the third most selling power bank on Amazon after Intex IT-PB11K and PNY BE-740. It is a handy portable power bank which comes with two USB products, Power light display, and 13000mAH power backup. It is a suitable device which comes with Lenovo’s trust and reliability.
- Dual USB output
- Power light display, soft light, and bright screen; Intelligent power control chip and high conversion rate
- Battery power is stored for a long-dormant technology
- Connector type – Input: micro USB 5V/2A, Output: USB2.0 A 5V/2.1A and 5V/1A
- 13000mAH power backup
- 1 Year warranty
Price range – 1499– 2000
mi is a rapidly growing company which is famous for its value for money smartphones. Now they also released OnePlus 10000 mAh Power bank for their customers. It comes with Dual USB ports, battery indicators, and Safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating. It is the premium looking gadget which comes in two colors white and black.
- 20,000 mAh lithium-polymer batteries
- Input: 5V/3.6A; Charging Time: 5.5h
- Dual USB ports (5V-2A)
- Battery indicator LEDs awoke.
Price range – Rs. 1600 – 1950
Syska is not the new brand in the industry, This model has its amazon rating at 4 star and moer them 900 perople has post a reivew for this product.
thought this is not Quick charge compatible.
- 3.7 volts lithium-ion battery with 20000mAH capacity
- Built-in torch and 4-lights of LED indicator to displays the battery level status
- Auto power off to prevent battery
- Input: 5V, 1A; Output – 5V 1A,2.1 max
- 1-year warranty
Price range – Rs. 850 – 950
Adata, a well-known company in power banks industry. Adata PT100 has 10000 mAh battery which is sufficient to charge an average phone almost three times. It comes with Dual USB outlets, 4 stage lighting with LED flashlight and 1-year warranty. It designed with three layer protection Overcharge Protection, SCP – Short Circuit Protection & OVP – Over-Voltage Protection.
Adata PT100 power bank is available in two color combinations to buy. One is white & blue, and the other is black and green. You can choose according to your preference both have the same price.
- 5 volts lithium-ion battery with 10000mAh capacity
- USB Ports: two
- 4 stage lighting with LED flashlight to indicate battery status
- Input: 5V-2A DC and Output: 5V-1A (Type-A USB), 5V-2.1A (Type-A USB)
- 1-year warranty
These are the collection of 7 Best Power Banks for smartphones in India. You can buy any of them as per your priorities and needs from above-provided links. If you want more information regarding any of the above-mentioned “Power Banks” you can go to Amazon by clicking on the button provided with product details. There you can read the full description of the product with more images.
Choosing Power Bank in India
If you still confused and stuck at choosing a good power bank among high seven devices, then we have made some points which help you in deciding your priorities. A good power bank in India must contain these qualities. It should be from a good brand, comfortable to handle size, high battery capacity with 2.1A input & output current. Make sure that your power bank has protection features to protect your smartphone, like; short circuit protection, overcharging protection, and temperature Protection.
Advantages of Having Power Banks
- No need to worry about the phone’s battery while traveling.
- An alternate method of charging your phone while the power supply is down.
- No need to stuck near charging point when you want a meaningful conversation to carry on while charging.
- Faster charging of your phone because power banks use DC to DC converter to boost voltage up to 5V. It can charge faster than your regular charger.
How to Properly Use Power Bank?
Nowadays, It’s very easy to use power banks. You just need to charge your power bank from micro connector through computer USB or electric board. After receiving a signal of fully charged from indicator remove it from charging. Now you can easily use it to charge your mobiles, tablets, iPad, iPhone, Walkman or camera by connecting through main USB ports given in power bank.
You can buy any power bank from the above-provided list of best power banks in India or can compare the power banks on your own with consideration of the above important factors in the selection of best product. To get the discount on these power banks buys through clicking image of power bank then you will be redirected to Amazon or Flipkart site with discounted rates.